Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pokemon Badges Daily Style Post

Calling all Pokemon trainers! Today I am filming my Monthly Favorites video and this month's theme is POKEMON! YAY! This outfit is one of my faves right now (you can see me wearing it in my IMATS/NYC Vlog!!) and I figured it would be the absolute perfect outfit to wear in this video about Pokemon merch! Check back for the vid- it will be up in just a couple of days!


Daily Style Link List:

Hair: Rockstar Wigs Lace Front Curly Dark Roots in Red

Pikachu Bow: Kawaii Blaby Kawaii Pokemon Pikachu Bow

Contacts: Honeycolor Flora Blossom Blue

Necklace: eBay

Top: Living Dead Clothing Badges Crop Top

Belt: eBay

Charmander Bow (on belt): Kawaii Blaby Pokemon Charmander Bow

Skirt: ROMWE Retro Red Ruffle Skirt

Socks: eBay

Shoes: Catherine LaPointe Pokemon Charmander Painted Canvas Sneakers
DISCOUNT CODE "Alexa10" for $10 off any custom shoe purchase!

STAY TUNED for my Monthly Favorites! :D I will update here when it's up! ;D xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment