Friday, May 2, 2014

Bad Stomach Daily Style Post ☠☠

Hellooooooo guys!! I am back home for just a few days before I take off for DISNEY WORLD for my birthday!!! Weeeeeeeee! I am so full of excitement! :D

I got this shirt a few days ago and I've just been dying to wear it! I think these lil guys in my shirt's belly are just the cutest little devils ever created. Now that I'm home and have full access to my closet (no more living out of a suitcase, whewww!), I decided now is the time to put an outfit together properly. So here I present: BAD STOMACH! 


Daily Style Link List: 

Hair: Gothic Lolita Wigs Babydoll Atomic Love Affair (straightened base)
retired, but redesign: 
Here is a tutorial how to straighten synthetic wigs:

Horns: eBay

Bone Clip: KawaiiGoods.com

Lashes: Dolluxe All Dolled Up

Contacts: See Clear // EyeStylez Doll Eyes Black
See my review of them here:

Shirt: Em & Sprout Bad Stomach Ladies Tee

Necklace: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium Candy Skull in Pink

Bracelet: Ciali in Kawaiiland Kawaii Onigiri Bracelet

Shorts: ROMWE Shredded Black Denim Shorts

Tights: Sandysshop Silver Glitter Pink Melting Tights

Socks: unknown

Shoes:  Chuck Taylor Classic High Tops in Pink

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠


No comments:

Post a Comment