Monday, April 14, 2014

Dripping Unicorn Pastel Goth Daily Style Post

One of my new favorite outfits!!!~ Time to wear and coord my new Dripping Unicorn tee!
YAYAYYYYYY!!!!! *\(^u^)/*



Daily Style Link List:

Hair: Gothic Lolita Wigs Short Babydoll in Powder Lavender
discontinued

Heart Pin: Kawaii Blaby "I Heart Rainbow" Felt Heart Shaped Hair Pin

Bone Clip: Kawaii Blaby Fabric Bone Clip in Purple

Bat Cross: KawaiiGoods.com Fuzzy Cross 2-way Clip in Black

Lashes in Daily Style Post: Dolluxe All Dolled Up
Lashes in my 3 Minute Makeup Challenge Video: Dolluxe Whiplash Attack
http://www.dolluxe.com/collections/toplashes/products/6-whiplash-attack-3-pack

Contacts: LensVillage iFairy Casper Violet
See my review of these lenses here:

Top: The Kawaii Machine Melty Unicorn Tee

Necklace: Kitsch Bitch Jewellery Kawaii Bow Necklace

Star & Cross Bracelet: Black Tulip Shop Pastel Goth Chain Bracelet Black Cross Purple Stars 

Pastel Heart Bracelets: Kawaii Blaby Fairy Kei Pastel Heart Stretchy Bracelet

Eyeball Ring: eBay

Purple Flower Ring: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium Lacy Days Ring in Purple

Heart Ring: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium Glitter Heart Ring

Lightning Ring: KawaiiGoods.com (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Purse: eBay (BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT)

Ghost Buttons: Sharodactyl Ghost Pins

Shorts: eBay

Socks: eBay

Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylor Classic High Top in Black




Have a creepy day~
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment